RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
Returns & Refund Policy
- Due to the personalized nature of your product, we cannot offer refunds / returns. Your product was created uniquely for you by our professional design team.
- If you are unhappy with your product, please reach out the our customer support team within 14 days of receiving your product, and we will do everything possible to make sure that you are happy with your custom artwork. If 14 days have gone since receiving your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- If your product is defective (wrong size or print) or damaged in transit, we will replace it free of charge. Please contact us as soon as possible so that we can make replacement arrangements.
- Please note, that if you ordered multiple products, they may come in multiple shipments.
- You may cancel your order free of charge within 24 hours of ordering. After 24 hours have passed, a cancellation will be granted at our discretion. The reason is that our artists may have already begun working on your custom portrait.
- All cancellation requests sent within 24 hours of order will be accepted, no questions asked. Artwork creation fees may be still applicable (see below).
- All cancellation requests after this 24 hour window period, will be accepted at our sole discretion.
- If the request is accepted by us, we will request a 30% cancellation fee (of the order amount) because an artist is assigned and has already started working on your custom art, by this point.
- If we have sent you a proof, and you want to cancel (even if requested cancellation within 24 hours of order), the cancellation again will be accepted only at our discretion and we will charge you a 50% (of the order amount) cancellation / artwork creation fee. Please note, we provide you the provision of making requests to your custom artwork till your happy with it. You can request one uniform change, if you think the ordered uniform is not cutting it.
- Once your order has gone to print, we cannot cancel it at all.
Please be aware that we use the exact photo that you upload. It is the customer's responsibility to follow our recommended photo guidelines. Photos should be high resolution and non-blurry taken in natural light. Low-quality photos will result in a low-quality final product. We allow for notes to be added to your order, but we cannot guarantee that we are able to adhere to all requests. For example, we can remove red-eye, but we cannot open shut eyes or mouths.
All the example photos on our website were made from high-resolution images that adhered to our photo guidelines. Blurry, low quality photos will not allow our design team to produce the high quality finish you see on site. If the customer does not follow our recommended photo guidelines and is unhappy with the portrait, they are not eligible for a refund.
Gift cards are non-returnable.
Refunds (if applicable)
If you have a refund approved, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, typically within 5-10 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.